15 releases (breaking)
|new 0.12.0||Aug 13, 2018|
|0.10.0||Jun 22, 2018|
|0.6.0||Feb 25, 2018|
|0.3.1||Jun 8, 2017|
#48 in GUI
197 downloads per month
Create cross-platform applications and video games. ADI's goal is to be a powerful, easy-to-use, and minimal SDL-esque library.
- Clock interface (missing time and date)
- Screen + Input interface (missing joystick & touchpad on Windows, missing touch)
- Switch between OpenGL, OpenGLES or Vulkan depending on what's available.
- Switch between XCB, or WinAPI depending on what's available.
This crate is made up of several modules, which are crates in themselves. If you'd like to contribute, look below at the roadmap, or the individual crate roadmaps. Check the link above for more details.
- Direct dependencies reach 1.0 (adi_screen, adi_storage, etc)
- Support Missing features listed above
- Support Network interface (Send and receive packets over Ethernet or Wifi)
- Support Storage interface (Hard drive, Solid state drive, USB drive, CD/DVD, and SD card)
- Support USB interface (Send and recieve packets over USB between a Computer and an Arduino, Tablet, or Phone)
- Support Bluetooth interface (Send and receive packets over bluetooth.)
- Support Camera interface (Record Video from a Webcam or other Camera)
- Support Haptic interface (Cause vibrations in a Joystick, Phone or Other controller)
- Support Vulkan with Wayland on Linux
- Support Vulkan on Android
- Support Vulkan with Direct to Display on Raspberry Pi
- Support Metal or MoltenVk on MacOS
- Support Metal or MoltenVk on iOS
- Support Vulkan on the Nintendo Switch
- Support WebGL on Web Assembly
- Support Bare Metal Arm
- Support Bare Metal X86
- Support Joystick & Touchpad input on Windows, touchscreen input, input interface.
- Support GPS interface.
- Support Motion interface (Motion Sensors: gyroscope, accelerometer, etc.).
- Support GPIO interface (General Purpose Input/Output pins - electronics).
audiomodule for supporting Audio Interface (Audio Input/Output - Speaker/Microphone).
- Update adi_screen to 0.12
screenfeature for enabling/disabling
- Update adi_screen to 0.11
- Update adi_screen to 0.10
- Update adi_screen to 0.9
- Update adi_screen to 0.8