15 releases (breaking)
|0.12.0||Aug 5, 2018|
|0.11.1||Jun 26, 2018|
|0.10.0||Jun 21, 2018|
|0.5.0||Feb 25, 2018|
|0.2.2||Jun 4, 2017|
#55 in Graphics APIs
199 downloads per month
Render graphics to a computer or phone screen, and get input. Great for both video games and apps!
This project is part of ADI.
- Create a window
- Render graphics with sprites
- Obtain user input
- Sprites auto depth-sort for fast rendering.
- Text Rendering
- Switch between OpenGL, OpenGLES or Vulkan depending on what's available.
- Switch between XCB, or WinAPI depending on what's available.
- Custom shaders
- Fix Windows touchpad not working for scroll events.
- Support MacOS + Metal/(or MoltenVK?)
- Support Android + OpenGLES
- Support Android + Vulkan
- Support Touchscreen on Windows
- Support Touchscreen on Linux w/ XCB
- Support Wayland + OpenGLES & Vulkan
- Support Touchscreen on Linux w/ Wayland
- Support Raspberry Pi Direct To Display + Vulkan
- Support Web Assembly + WebGL
- Added Widget / GUI API (WIP).
- Angles are now in radians (0-2 pi) instead of circles (0-1)
- Octree support is no longer built in to this library. If you need it, use the Cala Physics Engine instead or directly depend on AMI.
- Update to newest adi_gpu.
sprites_gui!()macros; they're now like
- Easy model generation.
- build cc 1.0