13 releases (8 breaking)
|0.9.0||Aug 5, 2018|
|0.8.0||Jun 26, 2018|
|0.7.2||Jun 22, 2018|
|0.3.0||Feb 25, 2018|
#72 in Graphics APIs
170 downloads per month
Used in 4 crates (1 directly)
Rust safe bindings for Vulkan.
This project is part of ADI.
- Bindings to Vulkan calls on both Unix and Windows
- Safe bindings to some Vulkan calls
- Unsafe bindings to some Vulkan calls
- All bindings to Vulkan calls are safe
- Bindings match asi_opengl
- More bindings
- Support Raspberry Pi Direct to display
- Support Android
- Support Nintendo Switch
- Now works with newer versions of ADI-related libaries.
- Use reference counting in std library instead of ami
- Use LINEAR REPEATING for textures instead of NEAREST CLAMP
- Use dl_api crate for dynamic loading.
- Fixed platform-dependant coloration bug.
- Uses sliced triangle fans now.