11 releases (7 breaking)
|0.10.2||Nov 21, 2018|
|0.9.1||Aug 9, 2018|
|0.6.0||Jul 19, 2018|
#7 in Testing
3,047 downloads per month
Used in 27 crates
process::Command- Easy command initialization and assertions.
Add to your
[dependencies] assert_cmd = "0.10"
Here's a trivial example:
extern crate assert_cmd; use std::process::Command; use assert_cmd::prelude::*; Command::main_binary() .unwrap() .assert() .success();
Other crates that might be useful in testing command line programs.
- duct for orchestrating multiple processes.
- rexpect for testing interactive programs.
assert_fsfor filesystem fixtures and assertions.
- dir-diff for testing file side-effects.
- tempfile for scratchpad directories.
Licensed under either of
- Apache License, Version 2.0, (LICENSE-APACHE or http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0)
- MIT license (LICENSE-MIT or http://opensource.org/licenses/MIT)
at your option.
Unless you explicitly state otherwise, any contribution intentionally submitted for inclusion in the work by you, as defined in the Apache-2.0 license, shall be dual licensed as above, without any additional terms or conditions.