|0.3.2||Aug 8, 2018|
|0.3.1||Jul 3, 2018|
|0.3.0-alpha.0||Jun 29, 2018|
|0.2.2||Mar 26, 2018|
#39 in Database interfaces
439 downloads per month
DataFusion is a SQL parser, planner, and query execution library for Rust. A DataFrame API is also provided.
The following features are currently supported:
- SQL Parser, Planner and Optimizer
- DataFrame API
- Columnar processing using Apache Arrow
- Support for local CSV and Apache Parquet files
- Single-threaded execution of SQL queries, supporting:
- Scalar Functions
- Aggregates (Min, Max, Count)
- User-defined Scalar Functions (UDFs)
DataFusion can be used as a crate dependency in your project to add SQL support for custom data sources.
A Docker image is also available if you just want to run SQL queries against your CSV and Parquet files.
I have plans to make DataFusion a fully distributed compute platform with features similar to Apache Spark, but I need help from contributors to get there.
- Rust nightly (required by
There is a Gitter channel where you can ask questions about the project or make feature suggestions too.
Contributors are welcome! Please see CONTRIBUTING.md for details.
- arrow 0.10.0
- byteorder 1
- bytes 0.4
- clap 2.31.2
- csv 1.0.0
- datafusion-rustyline 2.0.0-alpha-20180628
- fnv 1.0.3
- json 0.11.13
- lazy_static 1.0
- parquet 0.3.0
- dev criterion 0.2.0