|0.3.3||Sep 3, 2018|
|0.3.1||Jul 3, 2018|
|0.2.2||Mar 26, 2018|
#39 in Database interfaces
537 downloads per month
DataFusion is a SQL parser, planner, and query execution library for Rust. A DataFrame API is also provided.
The following features are currently supported:
- SQL Parser, Planner and Optimizer
- DataFrame API
- Columnar processing using Apache Arrow
- Support for local CSV and Apache Parquet files
- Single-threaded execution of SQL queries, supporting:
- Scalar Functions
- Aggregates (Min, Max, Count)
- User-defined Scalar Functions (UDFs)
DataFusion can be used as a crate dependency in your project to add SQL support for custom data sources.
A Docker image is also available if you just want to run SQL queries against your CSV and Parquet files.
I have plans to make DataFusion a fully distributed compute platform with features similar to Apache Spark, but I need help from contributors to get there.
- Rust nightly (required by
There is a Gitter channel where you can ask questions about the project or make feature suggestions too.
Contributors are welcome! Please see CONTRIBUTING.md for details.