|0.1.9||Mar 26, 2018|
|0.1.8||Sep 12, 2017|
|0.1.7||Aug 6, 2017|
|0.1.6||Apr 15, 2017|
|0.0.5||May 31, 2015|
#9 in Data structures
23,700 downloads per month
A simple bitset container for Rust
Please read the API documentation here
- Add intersection, union, difference iterators by @jrraymond
- Add intersection: & and union: | operator implementations by @jrraymond
- Add Extend and FromIterator implementations (from sequences of bit indices) by @jrraymond
- Add missing #[inline] on the ones iterator
- Fix docs for insert_range, set_range
- Add fast methods .insert_range, .set_range by @kennytm
- Add iterator .ones() by @mneumann
- Fix bug with .count_ones() where it would erronously have an out-of-bounds panic for even block endpoints
- Add method .count_ones(range).
- Remove an assertion in .copy_bit(from, to) so that it is in line with the documentation. The from bit does not need to be in bounds.
- Improve .grow() to use Vec::resize internally.
- Add method .put() to enable a bit and return previous value
- Add method .copy_bit() (by fuine)
- impl Default
- Update documentation URL
- Add method .grow()
Dual-licensed to be compatible with the Rust project.
Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0 or the MIT license http://opensource.org/licenses/MIT, at your option. This file may not be copied, modified, or distributed except according to those terms.
- No runtime deps