7 releases (4 breaking)
|new 0.4.0||Aug 8, 2018|
|0.3.1||Jul 22, 2018|
|0.2.0||Jul 1, 2018|
|0.1.1||Jun 17, 2018|
|0.0.1||Jun 17, 2018|
#57 in Testing
94 downloads per month
A pure Rust implementation of the Gherkin (
.feature file) language for the Cucumber testing framework.
If you want to run Cucumber tests in Rust, try cucumber-rust!
[dependencies] gherkin-rust = "^0.3"
This project is licensed under either of
- Apache License, Version 2.0 (LICENSE-APACHE or http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0)
- MIT license (LICENSE-MIT or http://opensource.org/licenses/MIT)
at your option.
A Gherkin parser for the Cucumber test framework.
It is intended to parse the full gamut of Cucumber .feature files that exist in the wild, as there is only a de facto standard for these files.
The basic structure of a feature file is:
- Optionally one or more tags
#-prefixed comments on their own line
- The feature definition
- An optional description
- An optional background
- One or more scenarios (also taggable), each including:
- One or more steps
- Optionally data tables or docstrings per step
- Optionally examples, which can also be tagged
Indentation and comments are ignored by the parser. Most other things can be accessed via properties of the relevant struct.