1 unstable release
|0.0.0||Sep 12, 2018|
1 downloads per month
MessageBird is a service for sending SMS at its core https://www.messagebird.com/
For a full example checkout
src/basic.rs which will be inlined once the API becomes sufficiently stable.
Currently the planned features only include to send SMS and query SMS stati.
- serde impl for all relevant datatypes
- roundtrip decode encode tests
trait FromStrfor objects which are used in filters
- future for SMS sending and retrieval based on hyper.rs
- send SMS example
- future for querying SMS
- useful examples using tokio as executor
- future for callback on SMS reception
* = not planned, unless external contributors step up
MIT or Apache-2.0
If neither of those works for you, feel free to request so via a github issue.
Since I am not affiliated with MessageBird in any kind (other than being their customer) I'd be delighted if you'd leave a tipp