|0.1.3||Feb 25, 2018|
|0.1.2||Sep 10, 2017|
|0.1.1||Jun 3, 2017|
|0.0.9||Jun 4, 2016|
|0.0.1||Mar 20, 2015|
#8 in Data structures
25,221 downloads per month
Since writing this code I haven't used it in anger (or production) so it is no doubt in need of some maintenance, testing and optimisation love. If you would like to help out, try solving an open issue, optimise something, or just have a poke around! Thanks :)
- Compressed nodes. Common key prefixes are stored only once.
- Trie-specific methods to look-up closest ancestors and descendants.
- Key Generic. Any type that can be serialised as a vector of bytes can be used as a key.
- Safe - no unsafe code.
radix_trie to the dependencies section of your
Cargo.toml, like so:
radix_trie = "0.1"
- Allan Simon (@allan-simon)
- Andrew Smith (@andrewcsmith)
- Arthur Carcano (@NougatRillettes)
- Michael Sproul (@michaelsproul)
- Robin Lambertz (@roblabla)
- Sergey (@Albibek)
- Stuart Hinson (@stuarth)
- Vinzent Steinberg (@vks)
MIT License. Copyright © Michael Sproul and contributors 2015-2018.