|0.2.0||Jul 19, 2018|
|0.1.3||May 16, 2018|
|0.1.2||Apr 15, 2018|
|0.1.1||Apr 15, 2018|
|0.1.0||Apr 15, 2018|
#15 in Video
62 downloads per month
Rust based libraries for misc media functionality
There are currently 2 supported libraries in this project:
- rml_amf0 - Crate supporting the serialization and deserialization of amf0 encoded data.
- rml_rtmp - Crate providing high and low level APIs for supporting the Adobe RTMP protocol.
Several examples have been created that utilize these libraries
mio_rtmp_server - This is a semi-advanced example of creating a mio application that can act as both a client and a server. It supports:
- Clients can connect and publish video to a stream.
- Clients can connect and play video that is being published to a stream.
- The server can pull live video from a remote server and relay the video stream to subscribed players.
- The server can take a video stream that a client is publishing and republish that out to another RTMP server.
threaded_rtmp_server - This is a very simple RTMP server that allows clients to publish video and players to watch video.
Several tools are provided in this repository: