|0.0.8||Dec 27, 2018|
|0.0.7||Oct 27, 2018|
|0.0.6||Sep 7, 2018|
|0.0.5||Jun 27, 2018|
|0.0.1||Dec 31, 2014|
#31 in Multimedia
147 downloads per month
Used in 1 crate
If existing documentation appears to not be complete, or is not clear enough, issue / pull request should be filled on the reference repository.
...are welcome. 😄 For details, look at CONTRIBUTING.md.
Then you can build the debug version with
To run tests, use:
To build docs and open them in your browser:
cargo doc --open
To check for clippy warnings
(linting), you need nightly Rust with
cargo clippy --all
To check with tests:
cargo clippy --all --tests
- improved toxcore implementation in Rust
- Rust API
Not listed items are on TODO. If you're interested in them arriving sooner, consider helping 😉
- DHT Node
- ping requests & responses
- nodes requests & responses
- OnionAnnounceRequest & OnionDataRequest
- OnionAnnounceResponse & OnionDataResponse (need onion client)
- NAT ping requests & responses
- TCP Relay
- toxencryptsave (aka TES)
- DHT Node
It will be a subject to changes, and most likely parts that are currently public will at later point become hidden. That though depends on the needs.
- Simply great. Further improvements in progress.
- tests cover almost all functionality
tox-rs has contributions from many users. See AUTHORS.md. Thanks everyone!
tox-rs is sponsored by Zerho LLC.
Dual licensed under the MIT or GPLv3+ licenses. You may use this project under the terms of either the MIT License or the GNU General Public License (GPL) Version 3+.